Home About IdeasShop!Submit IdeaAdvertise Advertise

4.08.2009

...And Counting!

Okay, I know I've done a few posts lately that have to do with the running of my blog, BUT... I promise it is NOT because I am stalling! Believe you me...I have millions of creative and romantic ideas running around in my head (I don't sleep at night because of them).
JUST wanted you to know! :)

Love, Actually is exactly ONE MONTH old today and I wanted to share with you the stats as of 8:45 EST Wed., April 8. I can't believe it's done so well already and can't wait to see more and more people who also get excited about this stuff I call "lovey-dovey".
63 followers
135
comments
1,794
site hits

146 downloads

...and Counting! THANK YOU ALL!

Comments closed on this post tonight. Go hang out with your man..or woman! I'll see you back here tomorrow with a new idea!