Home About IdeasShop!Submit IdeaAdvertise Advertise

5.06.2009

E-Lovin'

Today is Wednesday!
....time for a little Midweek Romance....

Remember the days of e-cards? They used to be big, not so much anymore... But, I think they are perfect for a midweek surprise to let your spouse know you are thinking of them...

123Greetings.com is my favorite e-greetings site because it's totally free, I get to see previews of all the e-cards, and it doesn't require me to register.

Go check it out, find your card, and send it today! I know you can do that.


This one is my favorite...good for when you are missing him:

Just a Bug Without You

Here's a good (for e-cards, anyway) one, too: U & ME

Okay, off you go to send your e-greeting! It just might make his (or her) day!

11 comments:

ann ominous said...

Hi cher! this website is such a great idea! I love doing little things for my husband that make him smile. I will be implementing the reese cup notes ASAP, they are brilliant!

Have a much loved day!

~ann

p.s. anytime you have the urge to do yard work...you just hop a plane to ohio. i'll pick you up, no questions asked....other than "so...you wanna do some laundry too?"

Shanny said...

Aww this is such a sweet idea!

Shari said...

haha my husband used to tease me because I'd send these so often.

I did the Reese's cup thing two nights ago. He almost ate them without noticing so I ran and turned the lights on in the living room. LOL He loved it and couldn't figure out how I got it done without opening the package. ROFL

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love E-Cards! haha. My husband and I sent them to each other all the time when we were dating (while we were apart)! Just goes to show absence CAN make the heart grow fonder... especially when receiving cute little talking hearts with cheesy music or something. haha.

Unknown said...

I used to do this all the time (especially when he was working in Nebraska and I was here, in SC)...but not so much anymore. Thanks for reminding me how much fun these could be!!

Clare said...

Thank you for coming over to my blog and cheering me up. Made my day

I Love Brownies said...

I still love an e-card! Call me old fashioned...hee hee

Anonymous said...

I used to do Hallmark e cards a lot until they started arriving with a virus...oops.

Anonymous said...

Im gonna go check on that now! Thanks Cher!

Liz said...

I am here from SITS. Thanks for visiting my site.
Thats the only way I send cards to my hubby and grandparents.

Andrea said...

Y'know, I used to send e-cards all the time--but I hardly ever send them anymore. Thanks for the reminder!