5.08.2009

My Husband Still Rocks...

Hey, Hey! Just wanted to let everyone know that I am not doing a MHR (My Husband Rocks) Friday post today.... (NOT because he doesn't rock...but because I've had a hecka-busy week and the weekend won't be much better).
BUT, if you are participating this today, leave me a comment so I can come check out your post!

Check back tomorrow for a SATURDAY SPOTLIGHT post! I have an incentive...you will be able to get a discount off a really cool product! I'll leave you hangin with that...

Au Revoir!

8 comments:

Katie said...

I hope you get to relax after you busy week!

I just posted my MHR post!

thepittfamily said...

Hi, thanks for the comment :) Have a great weekend :)

Lisa said...

I just posted my MHR post too...I love this idea....mayb have to make it a weekly thing.

Hope you get some time to relax this weekend and enjoy some romantic time :)

Krista Neil said...

I hope you get a chance to relax, but from experience, the second you do the craziness gears up for second round :)

Elizabeth said...

I totally love the MHR idea - this week is my first post, I saw yours last week and decided I wanted to participate this week!

Kris said...

Going to post mine right now....get some rest!!

Rocksee said...

get some rest girly!

tagged you at my blog-o!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,