Home About IdeasShop!Submit IdeaAdvertise Advertise

8.06.2009

{Picture Perfect}

Today's post has nothing to do with dating or romance directly, but...decorating with pictures of you and your spouse can be a great way to demonstrate your love on the walls of your very home.

I love pictures...However, I'm not one of those people who have tons of photos smothering my walls or in picture frames crowding every available space in my house.
BUT, I have seen a few adorable photo walls that I'd like to share.

***************

I think this would be so cute with engagement/wedding pictures or family portraits.

My friend, Meagan, has this super cute photo frame collage on her wall along with vinyl lettering.


Step into my home! ...this is actually one of my walls...I ordered my vinly lettering from A Wishful Thought.


Who needs frames? Just slap those pics on the wall! I'm envisioning photos of a couple or family...not clouds.

This was taken from Glamour.com

Or, if you're not a fan of your pictures together, how about a collage of places you've been together...oh, the memories...

Found at: Vinyl Letter Decor

Simple & Classy...I like it!

From: thewallworks.com

This is just stunning. I love it.

From: adheringthoughts.com

Simple and elegant--plus, there's a tutorial! Click link below.

from Trey & Lucy's Blog


If you have a photo wall or other romantic home decor that you'd like to share, send it my way and I may feature it on this or an upcoming post! ccloveactually@gmail.com


Don't forget to enter the giveaway HERE!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted this. In the next couple of months (when my husband and I get new furniture) we'll be moving stuff around and I'm going to have a big blank wall that I've already started coming up with ideas to do with. I love all of these ideas, I think I may have a better idea of what I can do now. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

By the way, here's a link to a post I did back in 2008 including the way I decorated a wall in our old apartment.

http://theweiffenbachs.blogspot.com/2008/07/quite-weekend.html

The picture quality isn't that great, but you can click the image to enlarge it at least. And, in case you were wondering these were all pictures from our One Year Anniversary.

Cher said...

soo cute, Courtney! Thanks for sharing!

raveninthewolfden said...

I have come to enjoy the blog world. I have also come to love the blogs that I stumble upon, and yours is one of them. I just wanted to share that thought with you. Thanks.
xoxo amber

Cook Family said...

I LOVE home decor that has meaning! We have some of the same type things you posted. Thank you for all of your hard work with your wonderful blog. I love all of your posts and look forward to them. Our marriage has been strengthened so much by implementing your ideas in to our marriage. Thank you a million times over for sharing your talents!!!

Unknown said...

I loved so many of these ideas! I am always looking for ideas for the walls for our house, and I just may use some of these. Thanks for the ideas!!!

Katie Lane said...

I love these. Thanks for sharing!!

Chelsea said...

Hey Cher,
If we have an idea for you, where should I post it/send it to?

Cher said...

Chelsea--I had to delete my idea submission form because I kept getting spam from it! You can email me at cherk_@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Atomic Lola said...

These are perfect! I'm feeling inspired.
Love these ideas.
Love your blog!

Kate said...

Oh, I love that one that you said is stunning! You're right, it is!!! I am adding it to my "inspiration" file right now.

Lora said...

*fantastic* ideas. thank you!

KHertz said...

The one I just put up in our new place is not a beautiful as these, but we love it! I'll have to send it to you!