Home About IdeasShop!Submit IdeaAdvertise Advertise

9.28.2009

Delighting the Senses

How do I love thee? Will all of my senses...
{This idea is similiar to last week's "head to toes" but just different enough that it's worth posting!}

This is a fun gift idea for any occasion (birthday, V-day, anniversary) or none at all...

Here's the idea:
Find a gift for each of the 5 senses. Fill a basket, gift bag, etc. Attach a card that says something like this, "I love you with all my senses..."

Sight: new lingerie, mini-scrapbook of both of you
Sound: a favorite CD/homemade CD mix of music, iTunes giftcard
Smell: new Perfume/Cologne, scented candle,
Taste: favorite treat/candy, coupon for favorite dinner, sparking cider or wine
Touch: massage oils or lotion, a coupon for a back or foot massage.

This picture came from That's So Cuegly. She did a whole post on each sense/gift...way cute! She provides great inspiration---check it out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the congratulatory comment. I really appreciate it. My husband and I are so excited.

I love this idea, by the way. I will definitely have to do fun little things like this in the upcoming weeks to show my love while my sister-in-law will be staying with us.

Cher said...

Wow...I am surprised with the lack of comments today...c'mon people! THANKS, Courtney! :)

Cook Family said...

love this idea, thank you!! we did the crossword puzzle during pillow talk the other night. it was so fun remembering all of our wedding and honeymoon what nots! thank you for all of your fabulous ideas!!!