Home About IdeasShop!Submit IdeaAdvertise Advertise

9.21.2009

From Head to Toes...

This is a fun way to tell your spouse how much you love them....with a thoughtful little gift.


"I love you... from your head to your toes."
Inside a gift bag, box, or basket, have several little packages or loose items representing loving him/her from their head to their toes:
Here are some suggestions:
(I'd try to keep the items body-related as much as possible)

Upper-body: hair accessories, hair gel, new shampoo, eye shadow, gum, a new toothbrush, lip gloss, chapstick, finger nail polish
Mid-body: lotion, victoria secret gift card, perfume

Lower-body: new socks, slippers, gift card to footlocker, toe nail polish, gel insoles

...everyone likes getting new items every now and then (even if they are just day-to-day items), so why not make a gift of it....a lovey-dovey gift!

...also, check out a Love, Actually follower's adaptation of this idea HERE. I love to see what YOU do with my ideas. Feel free to submit to: loveactuallyblog @ hotmail.com

10 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wowzers, I just noticed you have over 400 followers! Congrats!

Cook Family said...

I WILL be using this idea as I am the one that buys those type of items for my man--this will be such a fun and sweet way to present them!!!

Tiffany said...

Cute! This is easy since I do the shopping for new stuff :) I think hubby would like it.

Kate said...

So cute! I've been thinking of a creative way to package my husband's gift for his upcoming birthday...I think I can add to it and do this theme. Thanks so much!

Scott and Manda said...

I was just going to say exactly what "cook family" said! So ditto! Thanks!

Cher said...

Thanks for your comments, ladies!

Chelsea---I know!! I remember being excited when I got 20 followers!! My little blog is all grown up! *tear* :)

I'm glad ya'll find this simple and applicable to your relationship! I hope he (whoever HE is) enjoys it!!

Amber said...

What a fantastic idea! I have been prowling your blog for great date ideas. It gave me inspiration to go out on my own...with not so good results. The idea was perfect but, well, you can't plan for everything. If you want to see how it went you can check out the link http://bandastories.blogspot.com/2009/09/greatest-date-ideagone-sour.html. Perhaps when I can re-do it I will send it in for an idea.

Anonymous said...

Im glad to have found your blog from "just a Lucky AF Wife's site". My hubby comes home in 5 days from his first tdy in seven years! I need some love, and you have great ideas, thanks for sharing!

Kate said...

Hey Cher, I did end up doing this theme for my husband's birthday.

You can see my post here:

http://myfirstyearasawallace.blogspot.com/2009/10/someones-got-birthday-today.html

Thanks again for the idea!!

Yet said...

I really like this idea! I'll have to mark it as one to try! If I do, I'll def let you know.