Has anyone seen "No Reservations" with Catherine Zeta Jones? I love that movie...I especially like how it makes running a little restaurant with your love seem so romantic! This was my inspiration for today's idea.
On your next date night, open a pizzeria together at your place! You'll be the chefs, creating your own pizza masterpieces. This can be done while the kids eat mac&cheese in front of a movie. You have to eat dinner, too... might as well make a date of it!
Here's what you'll need:
- Pizza kits (pre-made dough and ingredients)
- Pizzeria Style drinks (Coke...or whatever.)
- Chef's Hats & Aprons (optional, but fun!)
- Red and white checkered tablecloth
- Paper plates/napkins
- A sign on your wall or table identifying it as your pizzera
- Mints (I don't think I've ever left a pizzeria without being offered a mint)
- My free downloadable and printable invitation
Oh, and don't worry if things get a little saucy...
PS: Don't forget about the current giveaway!! Click HERE for your chance to win... ends Friday!!