Home About IdeasShop!Submit IdeaAdvertise Advertise

1.06.2010

Amazing Race: Valentine's Edition {My Insanity Feature}

So, you know how Christmas just ended and now all of a sudden, Valentine's Day stuff has filled the shelves of every store? That used to bother me. Now, not so much. This blog has totally turned me around.

I have been collecting fun Valentine's Day ideas for over a year. So, I have TONS to share along with a couple of fun giveaways! So, I'm starting early...hopefully motivating you to:
{ do something fun, unqiue and meaningful for your valentine this year! }

Today's post is an idea from Kendra at My Insanity Blog. I wanted to post this early so you'd have time to plan it to perfection!


This is such a clever idea to do with a group of friends. Lucky for you, My Insanity has all the inspiration you need. She provided all the "clues" which were used, and you could easily adapt them for your situation.

They made matching shirts to be worn during "the amazing race"

When their husbands completed the race, they were presented with these Big Hunk Bouqets!

This is just a sneak peek of Kendra's original post...I wanted you to head over to her blog to get the full low-down. You can find her post HERE along with lots of other insanely creative ideas!

10 comments:

Lana said...

Oh, my! Where have you been hiding! I'm in love with your blog. All of your ideas are so great!! I will be back to visit often, I promise!!!!!!

ali cross said...

I'm new here too! I'm gonna head over to Kendra's blog. Thanks!

Nicole said...

I jumped right on this and have gathered up 4 other couples to do this the weekend after Valentine's Day. At the home where we will be cooking, each of the wives are going to set and decorate their own tables for two for them and their husbands. We are really looking forward to this! Thanks for the great idea!

Cher said...

Welcome to you new-comers! I've been here...where have YOU been? So glad you found me!

Nicole---GREAT! I'm so glad you're able to make use and put this idea into action! Best of luck!! I'd love to see how it turned out!

jessica said...

I just found this blog and LOVE it! What a fun and unique idea center. I can't wait to try out these ideas!

Unknown said...

Hey it is the time for preparing for valentine, So much competition too on it. I like the most beautiful pink t-shirt that you have make us show. Thanks.

r4ds

Sims Family said...

That is great that you put this on your blog. I found this on Kendra's blog months ago and have just had it saved, so excited about this awesome idea. I can't wait to use it

The HousewifeTravels said...

We just did our own version of this date last night! HUGE hit. We thought it was great. Check it out at Ridgecrestreview.blogspot.com

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Just wanted to let your readers know, that I've just put up a McLinky on my blog, where they can share their posts about their own date adventures. I know a lot of people planned their own Amazing Race after this feature, and I'd love to hear how they all went!

meandmyinsanity.blogspot.com

Tamara said...

We did our amazing race valentine edition recently. Check it out here: http://catchingupwiththeconners.blogspot.com/2010/02/amazing-race-valentines-edition-2010.html

We had sooo much fun!!