Home About IdeasShop!Submit IdeaAdvertise Advertise

3.04.2010

Customized St. Patrick's Day Clothing

In case you were looking for something green to wear for your Shamrock Saloon Date Night or for any other reason...here are some fun options from CustomizedGirl.com

Fancy Lucky Charm Shirt -$7.97
Simple White Lucky Charm Shirt - $7.97
Classy Lassie - $10.97
Lucky Charm Shirt w/ Green Sleeves - $10.97
Lucky Charm Hot Shorts - $15.97 (sorry, I just can't bring myself to post this pic)

They're on sale right now. So, hop on over and customize one for yourself and your hubby...there is manly attire, as well.

7 comments:

Lesia said...

way cool.ty

Barb said...

So cute!

Bible Hugger said...

i really like! return the follow?

roxanne said...

This is so fun, and fairly inexpensive. I typed in the code PICKLE to receive an additional 15% off my order!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

hehe so cute little lady so cute!

keep me posted on this giveaway/celebratory post :)

Sal-my-gal said...

Ordered! I hope it fits. The size charts were weird. I wish I had read these comments before I ordered, then I could have gotten 15% off too!

Daisy said...

Karwa Chauth Gifts Online
Birthday Gifts Online Delivery
Diwali Gifts Online Delivery