7.26.2010

Love Everyday E-Book

You know, I have people email me often asking for advice about their marriage. The hard part about that is..... I'm not a marriage counselor nor am I an expert. I'm going on 5 years of marriage and I have lots to learn. So, it's not that I'm ignoring all of you.. I just don't feel comfortable offering advice when every marriage is so different!

But, I like to read books about marriage and occasionally, I stumble upon a little gem like this that I can pass on to you:

It's a mini e-book that contains great tips and reminders for all relationships!


You can download the book for free HERE courtesy of itmightbelove.com

Consider this my advice. :)

5 comments:

Shahny said...

ooo cant wait to read it!

Valerie said...

Thanks for posting that! Can't wait to read it.

By the way, I gave you an award on my blog- www.occasionallycrafty.blogspot.com

Thanks for always helping us keep sunshine in our relationships!

Our Family said...

Thanks for passing along the book suggestion. I love your blog and visit often. I have used many of your ideas and plan to use many more. :) Lana

Cassie said...

Thanks! I've added it to my books I want to read!

Shopping Blog said...

So, even though the links of london wedding attire is given the prime links jewellery focus, it is important to look into links of london uk issues like the choice of hair and make-up, cheap links of london shoes that compliment the attire and links london jewellery other such seemingly trivial yet very cheap watch charm important details.Things to Look Out for friendship bracelets by choosing, shoes that compliment your sweetie bracelets uk wedding attire perfectly. Make sure to not only Links london Chains focus on the look of the shoe but to also pay links london pendants attention to the material of the shoe.