Home About IdeasShop!Submit IdeaAdvertise Advertise

1.21.2011

Valentine Favorites & Freebies

Well, hello there strangers! {Oh, yeah...it's me who's been estranged lately. whoops.}

I thought I'd pop back into the neighborhood to do a few Valentine shout-outs. There are so many cute things out there this year, and wanted to make sure you were getting some fresh ideas for this sweet little holiday...

Here are a few of my favorites:

Would you like love with that? Fry Box Template & Tutorial from Then She Made


Super-Sized Valentine Subway Art from Tatertots and Jello. Amazing!


Family Photo Wreath from The Crafting Chicks. It doesn't get any lovelier than this!

Free printables from Becky Higgins. I love the simplicity of these designs!


Udaman Candy Bar from Jeane Winters/Inspiring Ideas (found via tipjunkie.com) - seriously. I love this. My husband will be all over his wrapped Symphony bar this year.


Free Printable Valentine Subway Art from eighteen25 ... this is my favorite subway art so far! I'm working on getting this framed for my vday decor right now!


For the digital scrapbookers out there, here are some cute Valentine freebies:

Chelle's Creations - 2 Quickpages

Word Art from Bygone's Scrapbooks

Valentine Words from Connie Prince


OH, and don't forget the good ol' days when I was posting like a crazy woman during the days leading up to Valentine's Day. You can search all my previous Valentine Idea posts HERE. (scroll down to the bottom)

And if you're running behind and need a little extra help this year, don't forget these low-cost items in Love Actually's Boutique.





Date of the Month Club
(customized for Vday rather than Christmas)



Coming up this Monday is a super fun giveaway... I hope to see you back here then!

18 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

I like the subway art from Tatertots and Jello and the Valentines Words the most. Those are things I would actually purchase.

I'd put the subway art in my kitchen. :)

Toni Tralala said...

I like the subway art from Tatertots and Jello and the Valentines Words the most. Those are things I would actually purchase.

I'd put the subway art in my kitchen. :)

Cher said...

Well, luckily those words are FREE! :) Enjoy!

Shahny said...

Welcome back! I've missed you :) thanks for the ideas. I'm excited for this holiday

Cher said...

Thanks, Shahny! The blog is always on the back of my mind, so it feels good to get a post in! :)

Unknown said...

love them! thank you!!!

Michelle J. said...

So glad to see you back! I love this blog! (And I was planning on the date of the month club gift for Christmas, but ended up doing the 12 Lays of Christmas instead. Both great ideas, but this will be perfect to do for Valentine's!

Valerie said...

Udaman!!! Haha! Love all these ideas even though I don't have anyone to use them on this year. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for all of the great downloads! You have so many great idea! I gave you a little shout out/award on my blog today! Check it out :)

youseriouslymadethat.blogspot.com

Cami

Branson said...

So many cute ideas :)

Wen said...

Very cute ideas!!!

Rayna said...

Cher,
I would like to do the "Date of the Month Club" for Valentine's Day. Could you help? Please!

Christa said...

Love your blog! Thanks for the great ideas!

Money Making Sweet said...

hello every one , am just new in blogue so i have a nice blog talk about love and romantic and i want to share it with you
http://liveromanticlove.blogspot.com/

sandra said...

I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and marriage counselling problems and I just thought after ripped off the previous year of almost about $580, I should try it*maybe out of desperation of some sort*..and I contacted them..Atfirst everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters and scammers ripping people off their money..I played along with a little hope and and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,it was and is amazing...I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope they could help other people too like they did me...I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for*my husband,my family and my life back*their address is:odonshiraad@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm planar for your article writings and contents fortunately.
Valentine's Day

Emily Katie said...

Send Gifts Online
Send Cakes to India Online
Birthday Gifts Online

Daisy said...

Birthday Gifts
Gifts for Birthday