1.24.2013

Digi-Scrap Love!

I'm a digital scrapbooker and love capturing all of life's moments, especially ones that are often overlooked and forgotten. Each year we take our Christmas card photo and instead of just letting it go out in those cards and saving one to pop in a shoe box (to be forever forgotten), I'll scrapbook a page with just the two of us. Here was last year's.... 


I've got a LOT of lovey-dovey digital kits in my files (as you can imagine the creator of a blog like this might have), but Quality DigiScraps helped me find a couple of new Valentine digital kits that can be used for not only digital scrapbooking, but all sorts of valentine gifts, crafts, and projects. They were too cute not to share!

Take a look at these:

They're both FREE! Just follow the links to the designer's page to download!

-------------------

Pssst..... Have you ordered your Date of the Month Club kit yet? Time's a ticking... ;) 

2 comments:

Hayleigh Polston said...

I really like this blog post. My boyfriends birthday is coming up and I love to do sentimental things. This is really neat and I know that it will come in handy down the road. Great post!

Sahabat aku said...

pokonamah kudu terus sumanget ameh guri guri ennyoy haha
obat kanker otak