Home About IdeasShop!Submit IdeaAdvertise Advertise

3.21.2009

Keeping the Relationship "Steamy"

I've found that sometimes it's the small and simple things that make a big difference! Not that planning a huge romantic evening isn't a hit with my husband, but I honestly believe that sometimes, he's just as happy when I do something like this:

Write an "invisible" message on the bathroom mirror, which only shows up when the mirror gets foggy.

Dab your finger or a Q-tip in just a little bit of clear soap and write a message on the mirror. After it gets steamed up from the shower, it will display your message.


2 comments:

Tara said...

This is so cute and simple! I'll definitely try this one.

American Homemaker said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. You have a lot of cute ideas :) I love doing simple little romantic things. And the camo love coupon is super fun!