Home About IdeasShop!Submit IdeaAdvertise Advertise

4.01.2009

Tile Love Notes

Hey everyone! Hope your April Fool's joke went off perfectly--I'd love to hear about it!

It's time for a little "Midweek Romance"...
I save these sort of things for when I have very little time but feel like a little romance to change the day-to-day up a bit!

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for damages to tile floors! :)

Hence, I offer you tips:

1. Use DRY ERASE MARKERS (and don't let your kids see this...they may think permanent markers are good for leaving loves notes for you later on!)
2. Test a small area of tile first. Let it dry. Then erase-test it.
3. The dry eraser works good, a wet rag works better, and the clorox bleach pen works best!

Let's get a list going. Leave a comment and tell me...
What would YOU write on your tile floor?

10 comments:

said...

That's a very cute idea!

Welcome to SITS, it's great to have you as a SITSta!

Shuldberg said...

I've used children's bath crayons and left messages or drawn (very poor) self portraits, you know, of me in the buff, on the shower wall. It was a great surprise when he opened the curtain to get into the shower to see 'me' in there. :)

I enjoy reading your blog and have some plans to use your ideas when given the right opportunity. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I don't have tile floors and I'm not up for trying this on the floors we do have, but I've written notes with dry-erase markers on the mirror before. That works just fine, and it gets the message across.

Lemon Annie said...

Wow! You have some great ideas! After 13 years of marriage I will be sure to try a few of these. Thanks for following my blog! I will be back.

Anonymous said...

Saying hi from SITS. That is such a cute idea!

Anonymous said...

Will that work on vinyl? I better not find out!
Stopping by to say welcome to the SITSahood! New members are always awesome! Glad you joined and look forward to seeing you around1

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for a blog! I will definitely be checking here often!!
Welcome to SITS!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the message!

Definitely need to spice it up midweek.

Welcome to SITS!

Valerie said...

Great idea. I think I'd probably write "clean me" lol. No really for romance perposes I guess "your tile or mine" lol. Except we've been together for 15 years and he'll probably say what are you talking about.

Anyway I was stopping by from SITS to welcome you. You are going to love our community, it's great.

Tami said...

Love your blog! I think I'll write a note about washing off the durt from hard work and thanking him for being such an amazing provider. Thanks for all the fun ideas. Can't wait to start using these.