Home About IdeasShop!Submit IdeaAdvertise Advertise

3.30.2009

April Fooling!!

Any holiday can be turned into a lover's holiday...April Fool's Day is no exception!

Here's how:
1. Cover a regular sized envelope with a piece of orange cardstock (print the words right on the cardstock and cut out to envelope size).

2. If your spouse drives to work, make a visit to the lot where they park the car. (best case scenario: about an hour before they get off work).

3. Place the ticket under the wiper or in the gap of the driver's side window.

He may have a second or two of anxiety until he realizes what's inside:

Today's the 30th--you've got 2 days! Happy Fooling!

PS:
{If you read this post too late, and you don't want to save this one until next April 1, then do the same thing...just leave out the whole part about April Fool's. Who needs a reason to give your spouse a heart attack and a love note all at the same time?!}

Here's some other ideas:
Tip Junkie: April Fools Prank Ideas


11 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Cher! Thanks for coming over and saying hi! I love your blog! Thanks for the fun April Fools ideas - I need to do something fun!

I hope to get to know you better!

XOOX
Jen

Unknown said...

Ok- so I love love YOUR blog! Seriously, as soon as I start feeling better I am gonna do so many of these ideas. I am gonna start with that parking ticket one and do it on April fool's. It is great to find a blog like yours that has so many awesome ideas to spice things up. LOVE it....thanks so much!

Tiffany said...

That's a great idea! I need to modify the parking violation though to something else. I'll have to think it over. I'm sure I could come up with something.

Sandy said...

That's such a great idea!

I came by to welcome you to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood:0)

Carma Sez said...

very sneaky!

Stopping by from SITS to say "hi" and welcome!! I know that you will enjoy being a part of this vibrant community of bloggers :-)
carma

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

OMG too funny! I am going to have to try this when we get to a city that hands out parking violations!Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am in Kenai.Where did you live when you were here in Alaska? We are moving to Minot.Sounds like you know that area if you were from Williston.Ü. Hubby is in oilfeild so we didnt get to large of a selection of cities to choose from.Lol

Just Lisa said...

hee hee hee... I was thinking of covering cotton balls in chocolate and pass them off as truffles at work... think I'd get in trouble?

Stopping by to welcome you to SITS!

Rebecca said...

That is awesome! Maybe even worth the 45 minute drive to dh's office to pull it off!

Lisa M said...

awesome idea lol.

Just came by to welcome you to the SITStahood!

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

now this is just getting funny.Lol. I moved to Alaska to get away from california! I wanted winter. I still do I just want easier access to get away.Lol. I came from sacramento. My parents are still there.

Aubrey said...

I did this prank this year...it was simple and fun...thanks for the idea!!