4.15.2009

On-Screen Love Messages

Here's your quick-and-easy Midweek Romance tip.

Change the computer screen to some type of love message/funny picture/etc.

If you get onto a computer that ONLY they use (maybe even at work), this could be even better. Otherwise, the one at home is fine, too.

My husband edited a picture of us one day--by making himself look funny (devil horns, crazy mustache, etc.) I turned on the computer when I got home that day and immediately got a laugh out of it. It totally made my day.

Okay, I know...this one's totally lame! It's just to give you a visual....
Here are 2 tid-bits of inspiration for you:
*Photoshop his face into a doghouse image...and write "Unless you come and give me a smooch right now, you're gonna be a pooch in the doghouse!"
*A picture of the two of you outside in the snow... that says: "As long as you love me so, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

Remember: this is meant to be a quick & easy midweek romance--not something that takes a lot of effort. Keep it simple!

If you have other ideas, please leave a comment...we could all benefit from reader ideas!

4 comments:

Curtis and Courtney said...

I actually did something similar to this. The last time my husband got deployed I snagged his laptop(just before he left) and changed his screen saver to say "I love you... I miss you... kiss kiss." If I had given myself more time I probably could've made it more extravegant and more fun, but he enjoyed it. It was a little message from me when he least expected it.

Justin and Ashley Reeves said...

This is one thing my husband always does for me, I love it. He puts up pictures of us as the screensaver to surprise me, its pretty sweet.

Deedles said...

This is great Cher! I love it! I'm going to do it right now! :)

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,