Home About IdeasShop!Submit IdeaAdvertise Advertise

12.14.2009

Holiday Greetings

Spice up your holidays this year with a few holiday greetings romantic and sexy texts to your love...

I have a feeling that anyone would get a kick out of receiving these each day as a countdown to Christmas... (however corny they may be)
  • Can I have your picture? I need to show santa what I want for christmas!
  • I must be a snowflake, cuz I've fallen for you.
  • Shouldn't you be sitting on top of the tree, Angel?
  • Even Santa doesn’t make candy as sweet as you.
  • I can get you off the Naughty List.
  • Those aren't sugarplums dancing through my head, it's all you.

    There are way more (and many more on the dirtier side...) If you think your spouse would enjoy those better, by all means, check THESE out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting these. They are way cute

Muznah said...

Niiiiccceeeeee :)

Rebecca said...

I will definitely be using these!

Anonymous said...

Such a simple and fun idea. Maybe I can use them next year.

I need to start keeping an idea book of all romantic/fun ideas for any occasion, big or small.

Daniel and Justine said...

I just found your blog from Or So She Says and I LOVE it! Thanks for all of the awesome and inexpensive ideas!

Trish said...

Love these, I am totally going to use them on my hubby!

Cher said...

Courtney -- consider this your "idea book" :) you'll always know where to find me.

Thanks for the comments, ladies! glad you'll be able to put this idea to use! :)