I read this idea on Life Frosting and thought it was a clever twist on the 12 Days of Christmas, designed for Valentine's Day instead.
Here is what Chelsea came up with...with my additions in red.
1. Pear bubble bath, pear dessert, a night in "pear-adise", a game using a "pear (pair) of dice"
2.dove chocolate, chocolate turtles, spell out "love" with them
3. french kiss, french kiss the movie, french and romantic, french fries
4. sexy "calling" messages, or notes, or texts
5. anything gold (undies, lotion, doughnuts, etc.) gold coins
6. egg: breakfast in bed, anything with eggs
7. goldfish, a speedo for swimming?
8. maid attire, milk duds, milk shake
9. beginners guide to "dancing," slow dance in the bedroom, etc.
10. a massage (the lords were tired of leaping), choc. frogs, sexy chess or checkers
11. music, itunes gift card, homemade cd of favorite sexy songs
12. whatever you want the finale to be!
You can plan this in a million different ways... but I'd keep it simple and just prepare a poem, "On the first Day of Valentine's, my true love gave to me...." and then give him/her the next line each day with it's corresponding gift/service.
Be sure to visit Life Frosting to see Chelsea's original post and find other great ideas!