This cookbook contains more than 60 fresh, simple and innovative recipes tailored to lifestyles of smaller households. Chapters like “Weekend Chef” offer contemporary-American, restaurant-style cuisine. “Trip for Two” includes a variety of popular ethnic cuisines. “Cooking With Friends” helps you create appetizers and desserts for 4-8 guests.
I'm thinking you may find a great new recipe for your homecooked Valentine's Day dinner in this book!
The Pampered Chef has lots of great products. If you'd like to see what products Shari has to offer, please email her at shari.trujillo @ live.com
How to Qualify for Giveaway:
1. Be a Follower -------->
2. Vote for Love, Actually on TopMommyBlogs by clicking HERE
5 Bonus Entries:
(leave a seperate comment for each bonus entry!!)
- Sign up for Shari's email newsletter: Email your first and last name to shari.trujillo @ live.com (comment saying you did)
- Post my button on your blog
- Post about Love Actually
- Follow LoveActually on Facebook --->
- Follow LoveActually on Twitter --->
Thanks again to Shari for sponsoring this fun giveaway!