Home About IdeasShop!Submit IdeaAdvertise Advertise

4.04.2009

Lovers Lotto

There's no million dollar jackpot for this lotto, BUT....the rewards are still sweet!

I have created 3 downloadable "scratch-and-win lotto" tickets, and here's what you do with them:

1. Print on Cardstock!
2. COLOR the area that will be painted with a WHITE crayon--this is crucial!
3. Get some acrylic paint!
3. Paint a circle over the "scratch off areas". (May take 2-3 coats)
4. Give your love a penny with the lotto card (for scratching).

Here's a visual instruction sheet for you.

Download Homerun Hitter Card HERE

Download Dirty Deeds Card HERE

Download Love Lotto Card HERE

Remember the words/prizes on each of these will be covered with paint, and when one gets scratched off, it will look like this:


Summer had a great idea: After downloading, you can take these cards to photoshop to personalize them with different prizes if you don't like the ones I have.

And...I always like to offer alternatives, SO, if that's too much work for you, then go buy some cheap scratch-and-win cards at your local grocery store, and put them in a card that says: "I know we haven't had a lot of time together and we haven't been able to get lucky in a while, but maybe one of us still can....."

Have fun!

7 comments:

Summer said...

This is a fabulous idea! I'm switching some of the "prizes" in photoshop to personalize it for my hubby.

Thank you so much for this website. (My wonderful husband appreciates it too!)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I found out about this blog! I love the LOVE LOTTO idea, I am going to try this out tonight, thanks!

Donnetta said...

SUPER creative!!!

Stopping by from SITS to welcome you to the SITStahood!

Brittany said...

Your blog is so cute! I love your ideas... this one is precious!

Thanks for visiting my blog today! And, with sweet treats like these, I'm pretty sure your husband would not "trade you in for my cooking!" :)

Melissa said...

Im going to use this in conjuction with your date a month club idea. I am creating a calander with a scratch off card for the picture each month. He then gets to scratch off one of the three dates and whatever is underneath is the one we will do that month!

Unknown said...

phenomenal blog,its so beautiful.i liked so much.

Jewls said...

I'm doing a little surprise every night until Valentines for my hubby and these are perfect!! Thanks!