Home About IdeasShop!Submit IdeaAdvertise Advertise

7.26.2010

Love Everyday E-Book

You know, I have people email me often asking for advice about their marriage. The hard part about that is..... I'm not a marriage counselor nor am I an expert. I'm going on 5 years of marriage and I have lots to learn. So, it's not that I'm ignoring all of you.. I just don't feel comfortable offering advice when every marriage is so different!

But, I like to read books about marriage and occasionally, I stumble upon a little gem like this that I can pass on to you:

It's a mini e-book that contains great tips and reminders for all relationships!


You can download the book for free HERE courtesy of itmightbelove.com

Consider this my advice. :)

6 comments:

Shahny said...

ooo cant wait to read it!

Valerie Earnest said...

Thanks for posting that! Can't wait to read it.

By the way, I gave you an award on my blog- www.occasionallycrafty.blogspot.com

Thanks for always helping us keep sunshine in our relationships!

Lana said...

Thanks for passing along the book suggestion. I love your blog and visit often. I have used many of your ideas and plan to use many more. :) Lana

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I've added it to my books I want to read!

Daisy said...

Send Valentine's Day Gifts Online
Send Valentines Gifts Online

Daisy said...

Packers Movers in Bangalore
car transport