Home About IdeasShop!Submit IdeaAdvertise Advertise

12.11.2011

Life. Design. and the Pursuit of Craftiness

Well, HELLO, my friends! My, my...it has been a while. ...sorry about that.

I've been super busy, but I had to pop in and tell you about my latest ventures...oh, and to let you know that.....

my husband and I are still married!! (and still very much happily married). It might seem silly to some that I had to post that, but you'd be surprised with how many emails I've received from concerned readers wondering where I went? if I'm okay? if my marriage is okay? if I want help posting? the list goes on.

haha.

So, to you concerned readers, a sincere Thank you! Your concern was really thoughtful and touching.

I kinda had to just up and leave the blog for a while with so many things going on in my life...I didn't want to do a "goodbye" post because... honestly, I HATE goodbyes... AND I wasn't ever sure I was really done for good. So, by leaving it open, the possibility was still there.

With that said, it's no secret that Love Actually is more an archive of ideas than an active posting site these days... I intend to keep it that way for now. (until I decide to come back and make something more of it!) The ideas are still free for you to use for personal use, unless written permission is given from me.

If you still want to follow along with me and be first in line when I post new romance or date ideas, plus lots of other good stuff (non-love related), I'd LOVE to have you join me over at my new place....


I'm expanding my blogging vision to include a little more of what I'm pursuing besides just the lovey-dovey stuff!

But, you'll be glad to know that I just put up two fun ideas (under the Date Night & Romance Label) over there that you'll enjoy:

....one for date night!
....one for a fun Anniversary Date/Gift idea!

Here's a sneak peak:

....so c'mon over and check it out...

Love Always,
Cher

12 comments:

Katie said...

Was so excited to see a post. I will definitely go check out your other blog! YAY! Thanks! :)

Omar Faruque said...

Yes you right.Style,design etc are the shining of life.Some nice necklaces for the appropriation of your nice post.

Amar said...

I visit your blog daily...I go through your blog very carefully...Keep posting..marriage

Heidi said...

Very happy to see you blogging again (I was worried - glad all is well!) Super excited to check out your new blog!

Anonymous said...

I love the creativity and the meaningfulness behind custom gift baskets! When done well they are the greatest presents ever! I love your blog!!

Thanks!
Anna
http://shinelikeglitter.blogspot.com

Andry Pramudya said...

I love this blog. Very creative. I'll visit this blog for next update. keep share. :-)

Sample resume said...

This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much.
BEST GIFT IDEAS FOR HUSBAND ON VALENTINE DAY..

Emily Katie said...

Order Birthday Gifts Online
Best Birthday Gifts To India Online

Daisy said...

Birthday Gifts Online
Packers Movers in Bangalore
Online Cakes Delivery in India
Online Gifts Delivery in India
car transport

Daisy said...

professional movers and packers in Delhi for local shifting
best Birthday gifts online
cake delivery
online gifts delivery

PurpleMirchi said...

Online Happy Birthday Cakes Delivery in India

Gitanjli said...

Thank you so much for sharing. Apply for ISO 21001 Certifications