Home About IdeasShop!Submit IdeaAdvertise Advertise

4.26.2010

His & Hers Bedding

I’m always a little puzzled when watching TV and the couples on the show have beds with perfectly pressed bedding, sheets that are neatly tucked in and perfectly fluffed pillows. The couple gets into their bed. The husband reads the paper, while the wife rubs lotion on her arms. Then, the light goes as they are cozily tucked in. aww..

Then the TV goes off and it’s time for me and hubby to go to bed. We’re lucky to even FIND the top sheet on my bed. And shared blankets? What is that? We don’t share blankets. We each have our own side. And, like 5 year olds, there IS a line which divides each side of our bed. If it gets crossed in the middle of the night, you better believe there will be elbow throwing, kicking, and all manner of nastiness to get HIS leg back over to HIS side!

Annnnyway…. As I was thinking about that, I thought that these bedding sets seemed very appropriate.

{haha} from Freshome.com


Maybe our night time routine might be sweeter if we had bedding like any of these:

From: Creature Comforts w/ FREE Iron-on Download

From: Room To Inspire
From: Personal Creations

From: Personalization Mall

From: Cute Valentine's

From: The Nest

From: Brassy Apple

From: Cute Valentine's
(twister sheets? hehe...) From: Glamour.com

From: BoldLoft

I thought these could be useful as well...

The reverse says: "In Your Dreams"
From: Little Birdie Secrets

You can find versions of this all over the web.

And, right along with this theme is this lovely quilted love letter. What a treasure this would be!


So, I've been collecting these for some time now and just wanted to share them with you...for a laugh or a gift idea or a bit of inspiration... enjoy.

34 comments:

Mama K said...

I love these!!! I may have to go order the "Mr. Right" and "Mrs. Always Right" :) (or maybe the twister ones...haha) Thanks for sharing!

Alee said...

These are so fun! Thanks for sharing!

MrsHillyG said...

I love these! I wonder if they have any that deal with dogs sleeping on pillows. My fiance has 2 pillows that he sleeps with. One dog sleeps on one, the other sleeps on the spare. Neither sleep on mine.

Catrina said...

Those are so cute!!!

Dreams Do Come True said...

they all are so cute!

Unknown said...

These are hilarious. Thanks for sharing!

Codi said...

Haha, I LOVE the Twister sheets!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Love these...what a great gift idea for a newlywed!

ok said...

the second ones are really cute, I love them!

My Mercurial Nature said...

I'm loving the "I do what she says" one! :-)

Chelsea said...

Love it!

5th Belle Avenue said...

These are so great!!

Unknown said...

Ha! I never even thought of cool bedding like those. I love the his & hers, hers & hers, his & his line of bedding.

Dawn said...

That is so funny, me and my hubby have been fighting over the sheets the last couple of weeks. This post made me laugh, glad to see we aren;t the only ones. Thanks for this cute blog and your ideas!

Jen said...

Really fun! I think I might need some new bedding! :-)

Stevie Jean said...

OMGoodness!
Love the King & Queen of Heart's pillowcases! Instead of wedding rings, we got matching tattoos on our ring fingers~it's a K, Q & ♥ for King & Queen of each other's hearts! Now, I'm going to have to surprise him with the matching pillowcases :D
~Stevie

Dan and Julie Fisher said...

I'm so glad to hear that someone else doesn't share blankets!

juli (sweetpz) said...

LOL..thats so funny!
i love the first one with the guy and girl on separate sides!
We have a queen bed ( its the only size that fits the room right now) so i figured to deal with the blanket hogging, just get a KING-size blanket. problem solved! hehe

tfs,
hugs
juli

Lady Fromage said...

Love it! This whole blog is amazing, by the way. I made the scratch off lotto cards for my hubby last week, what a cute idea! Thanks for sharing all these creative thoughts with those of us not cool enough to come up with them on our own :)

raveninthewolfden said...

I love your blog.. May 5th I will have My Sugar Doll award waiting for you!! Thanks for sharing all your great Ideas..

Jessica said...

I love your stuff! I posted your site on my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pleasure-Prescription/102409843128581?ref=ts

Emily J. said...

These are quite clever. I'm now thinking of giving a couple of these as wedding gifts to my sisters getting married this summer. Mrs. (Always) Right, haha!

Kathryn said...

Love these ideas! Too cute!

Chanda said...

This is related to the his & her's sheet set posting...
They are on SUPER SALE (63+% off) for the next 23 hours (until the middle of Tuesday) at this website:
http://www.jasmere.com/referral/77777bbc

Bree said...

oh my gosh, some of these are just too cute.

dancilhoney said...

I searched long and hard for specialty sheets at a fair price. Until I find Cal King Sheets

Deri Herpandu said...

it is beauty and very cool..
i like it,, http://roomunik.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

These are so great.






http://www.acoolmall.com/o~c-Furniture~a-bedroom_furniture-queen~b-73188.aspx

Unknown said...

Great i like it all types of bedsheets.You prove it love can happen.http://bedsheetbazaar.in/

Unknown said...

Velvet Headboard Black Wood Nightstands White Bedding Green.
https://medium.com/@marylisa865/obtain-the-best-best-comforter-arranged-for-you-personally-790319bcb793

Daniel Johnson said...

nice post

Daniel Johnson said...

I loved your way of expressing knowledge. I appreciate your work. thanks for sharing this.
also check waterbed sheets

Daniel Johnson said...

i loved the way of showing your knowledge. thanks for sharing. the post is so much valuable.
also check grey sheets queen

Daisy said...

Send Valentine's Day Gifts Online
Send Valentines Gifts Online